Reading more than one book at a time is like an intricate domino setup. You start one, add another, and another. Before you realize what happened, there are a dozen books on your currently-reading list.
That’s kinda where I’m at with my reading (for April so far).
- Living With Intent – Mallika Chopra
- Circle Within – Dianne Sylvan (again)
- It’s Always Darkest – Stephen C Spencer — fiction
- Ten Teachings for One World – Gina Lake
But, there are several books that I pull from on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Llewellyn’s 2015 Magical Almanac
- Journal 365+ – Judy Shafarman
- The Encyclopedia of Magick and the Occult – Gregory Branson Trent
- Works of H.P. Blavasky: 31 Illustrated Books with Links
- Circle, Coven and Grove – Deborah Blake
- The Golden Dawn – John Michael Greer
Trent’s Encyclopedia and the Blavasky collection are tedious. I think I mentioned before that I listen to them on my Kindle when doing chores. And, I have to say, I’m a little disappointed with Blake’s book. She wrote a really good introduction and then its broken down into monthly sections with rituals for the Full and New moons (so far – I’m reading it on the first of each month).
I’m hoping to get a lot of reading done over the weekend. It’s supposed to rain and there’s only so much I can do at work when it rains, since a lot of my job requires being outside. So, I’m looking at a significant amount of “quiet time” in the office after necessary tasks are completed.
I showed you my reading list. How about you show me yours…What are you reading right now?